The RAMMap application is a physical memory usage utility and information tool for the Windows Vista or later PC platforms. Usage information includes:
- Use Counts: usage summary by type and paging list
- Processes: process working set sizes
- Priority Summary: prioritized standby list sizes
- Physical Pages: per-page use for all physical memory
- Physical Ranges: physical memory addresses
- File Summary: file data in RAM by file
- File Details: individual physical pages by file
RAMMap is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-06-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther.
RAMMap (version 1.1) has a file size of 289.41 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 220 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.